Prep 30 mins
Cook 28 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Marinate chicken thighs with A.1. original sauce, put cheesy crispy crumble on top and bake! Serve with roasted vegetables.
- 4 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs or 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 6 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs (Japanese style)
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over each chicken thigh. Place chickens into a bowl and add A.1. original sauce. Rub the chicken thighs with the sauce, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together goat cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, oregano and panko. Add black pepper to taste.
- Take the chicken thighs out of the refrigerator and place on a baking sheet. Put the goat cheese mixture on each chicken thigh. Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for about 20-23 minutes until chickens are cooked through and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with roasted vegetables.