Recipe by Hidemi
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Marinate chicken thighs with A.1. original sauce, put cheesy crispy crumble on top and bake! Serve with roasted vegetables.
- 4 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs or 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 6 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs (Japanese style)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over each chicken thigh. Place chickens into a bowl and add A.1. original sauce. Rub the chicken thighs with the sauce, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together goat cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, oregano and panko. Add black pepper to taste.
- Take the chicken thighs out of the refrigerator and place on a baking sheet. Put the goat cheese mixture on each chicken thigh. Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for about 20-23 minutes until chickens are cooked through and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with roasted vegetables.