Recipe by Simba's Kitchen
I either got this recipe from a cookbook a while back or from the Rica-A-Roni website. It is very good! It's always a hit!
- 2 (7 ounce) boxes chicken rice-a-roni
- 3 lbs cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (may need to add more-use your own judgement)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip (may need to add more-use your own judgement)
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- chinese noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the 2 boxes Rice-A-Roni according to the directions on the box.
- Place the Rice-A-Roni in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, except for the Chinese noodles.
- Mix together.
- Chill at least for a couple of hours.
- Sprinkle with the Chinese noodles when serving.