Simba's Kitchen's Note:
I either got this recipe from a cookbook a while back or from the Rica-A-Roni website. It is very good! It's always a hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (7 ounce) boxes chicken rice-a-roni
- 3 lbs cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (may need to add more-use your own judgement)
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip (may need to add more-use your own judgement)
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- chinese noodles
- 1Make the 2 boxes Rice-A-Roni according to the directions on the box.
- 2Place the Rice-A-Roni in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, except for the Chinese noodles.
- 3Mix together.
- 4Chill at least for a couple of hours.
- 5Sprinkle with the Chinese noodles when serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Wonderful Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.3
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 147.6 mg
- Sodium 1142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 56.0 g