1/2 Photos of A Whole Chicken on the Grill
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
You can enjoy a moist, flavorful grilled chicken, complete with succulent juices, even without a spit. Don't truss this bird, because the legs won't cook evenly when pressed up against the body. From the New Basics Cookbook! Spanish inspired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare hot coals for grilling.
- 2Stir all the ingredients, except chicken, together in a bowl until smooth.
- 3Brush the chicken well with the sauce.
- 4Grill the chicken over low heat, preferably covered, for about 1 hour and 10 minutes(turn the chicken a quarter turn and brush it with sauce every 15 minutes).
- 5Let the chicken stand 10 minutes before carving and serving. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Whole Chicken on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.9
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 486.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 58.9 g