1/1 Photo of A& W Teen Burger 2 Copy Cat
Dienia B.'s Note:
When I was little my Mom took us to A&W and this was my favorite burger. The sauce seems to have changed so this is the newer version. Ok the computer took the first one back so instead of salad dressing and barbecue sauce put 1 tablespoon Thousand Island dressing; this is how I remember it in the early '60s. There wasn't as much barbecue sauce as there is now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast hamburger bun on griddle.
- 2Cook burger; make thin.
- 3Sprinkle with Lawry's seasoned salt.
- 4Cook bacon in same pan as burger.
- 5Put cheese on burger.
- 6Put bacon on top of cheese until cheese melts.
- 7Squirt ketchup, mustard on bottom bun.
- 8Put on onions, pickles, tomato, and lettuce.
- 9Put cooked burger on top of lettuce.
- 10On top bun put salad dressing mixed with barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A& W Teen Burger 2 Copy Cat
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 836.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt