1/3 Photos of A&w Chili Dog Copycat
I haven't had an A&W chili dog for years, but from what I can remember, this tastes just like it. This is listed as one serving, but the sauce makes enough for about 10 servings unless you use more on your dog like I do. The sauce can be frozen for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 frankfurter, 7 . 5-inches long
- 1 hot dog bun
- 1 tablespoon white onion, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon cheddar cheese, shredded
Coney Island Sauce
- 1Cook the ground chuck in a pan and break into small pieces.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Add in the remaining ingredients.
- 4Simmer for about 30 minutes until thickened.
- 5Boil some water in a pot, and add in however many frankfurters you want.
- 6Boil for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 7Place the frankfurter in a hot dog bun and spread on 3 tablespoons of the.
- 8sauce you just made.
- 9Spread the cheddar cheese on top, and you're done!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A&w Chili Dog Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (1017 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1555.4
- Calories from Fat 860
- Total Fat 95.6 g
- Saturated Fat 37.3 g
- Cholesterol 339.1 mg
- Sodium 4996.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 39.5 g
- Protein 98.7 g