1/9 Photos of A Very Simple Sweet Potato (Or Yam)
Very quick and very delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potato thoroughly; cut off any dark marks on the skin and cut about a quarter inch into it completely around it lengthwise.
- 2Microwave for approximately 10 minutes on high or until fork tender.
- 3Remove to a microwaveable dish, slice it in half through the cut made earlier, score the inside meat.
- 4Drizzle the honey over the inside, spread 1 teaspoon on each side and spread 1 teaspoon of butter on each side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Place back in microwave and cook for 30 seconds.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Very Simple Sweet Potato (Or Yam)
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 44.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g