Recipe by English_Rose
An unusual combination of ingredients make a nice change as Antony Worrall Thompson shares his recipe for a sublime open sandwich, piled high with smoked salmon, crispy bacon, cream cheese and more!
Top Review by I'mPat
One of the best open sandwiches I have had just loved the whole lot though would like to try it toasting the bread otherwise would not make any changes whatsoever thank you English_Rose, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
- 2 slices whole meal bread
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons red onions, diced
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney, blended to a paste
- 4 slices streaky bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1 teaspoon small caper, drained
- 1 teaspoon chives, snipped
- fresh ground black pepper