Recipe by Ck2plz
I thought this would be a nice change from the old stand-by recipe.
Top Review by HokiesMom
These were a huge hit with all my kids and then their friends! My two teens had them packed in their lunches and their friends wanted some too so the next day I sent in extra - they all gave these 5 stars and 2 big thumbs up!! Loved the firmer texture using the corn syrup & peanut butter and loved that the PB flavor was not so overwhelming that you could not taste the cereal or chocolate topping. Just a perfect mix all around! Tagged and made for Photo Tag game.
rice krispee treats
- 1 cup Karo syrup (light corn syrup)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies, cereal
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Karo syrup and sugar in large saucepan. At first bubble remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and cereal.
- Spread mixture in 9x13 buttered pan.
- In small saucepan melt two kinds of chips. Spread on mixture.
- Cool on counter.
- Refrigerate when chocolate hardens.