Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from the back of the Knorr Bearnaise sauce packet. I had it last night over salmon and wild rice and it was so savory!
- 1 (1 ounce) packet bearnaise sauce mix (I used Knorr brand)
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 roma tomato (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (finely diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- Melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat.
- Add onion to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Pour the milk over the onions and tomatoes and stir.
- Add the Bearnaise sauce packet and whisk to incorporate.
- Lastly add remaining 2 tbsp of butter and bring mixture to a boil. Cook for an additional minutes or until the sauce thickens and enjoy!