Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a diabetics dream dessert. Easy on the carbs and great on calories.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh peeled pineapple chunk
- 2 navel oranges, peeled with pith removed, chunked
- 1 medium red grapefruit, peeled with pith removed, chunked
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh peeled mango
- 1 whole banana
- 1⁄2 cup green grape
- 1⁄2 cup honeydew melon, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cantaloupe, diced
- 6 slices lemons, 1/4-inch slices, with a slit half way through the slice
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened raisins
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 6 sprigs of large leafy mint
- Drain all fruit, fresh or canned.
- Place all ingredients except for the lemon slices and mint.
- Gently stir the fruit to coat it with the Splenda.
- Ladle into chilled single serving dishes.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon onto the side of the dish and a sprig of mint.
- Sprinkle lightly with Splenda over the top just enough to enhance it.