Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This season, stay on track by serving delicious, calorie-reduced versions of traditional festive desserts. Lightly sweetened with naturally-sourced stevia, this pecan pie will make a tempting addition to any holiday table and appease guests young and old.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, from a 15 ounce package (425 g)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 2⁄3 cup stevia, granulated (Pure Via)
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- sugar-free whipped topping (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F Roll pie crust to an 11” (28 cm) circle. Fit into a 9” (23 cm) pie plate. Flute edges; set aside.
- 2. Whisk eggs and egg whites until blended. Whisk in sugar free syrup, Pure Via sweetener, molasses, flour, vanilla and salt until combined. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- 3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack before serving. Top each piece with sugar free whipped topping, if desired.