1/3 Photos of A Taste of Fall Crock Pot Pork Stew
4 hrs 10 mins
landlocked #2's Note:
I love using my crock pot for those nights when I know I won't have time to make dinner, but I want to have dinner ready when someone walks through the door! When I made of this recipe, it just reminded me of Fall, thus the name!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes, apples, onions and carrots on bottom of crock pot.
- 2Cut pork up into large bite size pieces (don't cut pieces too small or pork will dry up).
- 3Place pork on top of vegetables.
- 4Pour chicken broth on top of pork.
- 5Sprinkle spices on top of pork.
- 6No need to stir!
- 7Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Taste of Fall Crock Pot Pork Stew
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 568.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g