Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will need to be made one day in advance.
Make and share this A Super Hero Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1 (1 lb) round crusty Italian bread
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli turkey
- 1⁄2 lb sliced ham
- 1⁄4 lb sliced salami
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mozzarella cheese
- 6 leaves lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar and garlic.
- Season with parsley, oregano and pepper. stir in olives and mushrooms. Set aside.
- Cut the off top half of the bread. Scoop out the inside, and leave a 1/2 inch outside wall.
- Spoon 2/3 of the olive mixture into the bottom. Layer with turkey, ham, salami, mozzarella, lettuce and tomato.
- Pour remaining olive mixture on top, and replace the top half of bread.
- Wrap securely in plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.