This will need to be made one day in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1 (1 lb) round crusty Italian bread
- 1/2 lb sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 lb sliced ham
- 1/4 lb sliced salami
- 1/2 lb sliced mozzarella cheese
- 6 leaves lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar and garlic.
- 2Season with parsley, oregano and pepper. stir in olives and mushrooms. Set aside.
- 3Cut the off top half of the bread. Scoop out the inside, and leave a 1/2 inch outside wall.
- 4Spoon 2/3 of the olive mixture into the bottom. Layer with turkey, ham, salami, mozzarella, lettuce and tomato.
- 5Pour remaining olive mixture on top, and replace the top half of bread.
- 6Wrap securely in plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Super Hero Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.7
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 2018.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: