Prep 14 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is wonderful in the summer when it can be made with fresh fruit. Super easy and delicious. Personalize this one by throwing in whatever you like. If using canned fruit, pour a teaspoon of the syrup into the cream instead of a teaspoon of sugar and cut back the amount of sugar you mix in with the fruit.
- Combine chopped fruit (cherries, peaches, mango, and strawberries) with 5 teaspoons of sugar.
- Mix until fruit is coated.
- Whip cream with nutmeg, cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Add raspberries and blueberries to fruit and sugar mix.
- Fold fruit mix into the whipped cream.
- Dish into 6 bowls, garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve immediately or freeze for a frozen dessert.