1/2 Photos of A Side of Black Beans and Corn
I served this insanely easy side-dish with my mexican chicken, which is also posted. It was so fast and so easy, I STILL can't believe it. Use a can of niblets corn, in mexican if you can!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in pan on medium heat.
- 2Add onions, cumin powder, cooking til onions are soft.
- 3Add beans, corn, taco seasoning.
- 4Stir, lower heat to medium-low and cook til warm, mixed, stirring constantly so beans don't stick.
- 5Add hot sauce, stir and heat for another minute.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Side of Black Beans and Corn
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g