I served this insanely easy side-dish with my mexican chicken, which is also posted. It was so fast and so easy, I STILL can't believe it. Use a can of niblets corn, in mexican if you can!
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add onions, cumin powder, cooking til onions are soft.
- Add beans, corn, taco seasoning.
- Stir, lower heat to medium-low and cook til warm, mixed, stirring constantly so beans don't stick.
- Add hot sauce, stir and heat for another minute.
excellent and easy.
very good and easy side dish. I halved the beans and doubled the corn (I just switched the amounts because I wanted more corn than beans). I didn't use mexican corn so I added peppers and tomatoes. I left out the cumin and only added the taco seasoning.
Very easy, like morgainegeiser, I like more corn than beans, I also like less onion, I added a little chili powder to the recipe and cheese on top. Soooo easy and felt so good to use left-overs in the refrigerator. Will make again. Thanks.