- 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 3 tablespoons jarred pimientos
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil together, and set aside.
- Cook and shell the shrimp, and place them in the lemon juice mixture to marinate for at least 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Place the shrimp in bowl and serve with onion, pimento and olives.