Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
These fabulous cookies are light and crispy and Very flavorful.
- 1 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- Set the oven to 375.
- Beat butter on medium to high in a large bowl for 30 seconds. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Beat in the flour.
- Stir in sesame seeds and ground nuts (pecans or almonds).
- Alternative steps:.
- Either - divide dough, wrap and chill, then roll out and cut with cookie cutters.
- Or - chill while the oven preheats then drop by spoonfuls.
- Bake 7-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Either top with chocolate chips part way through baking, or mix with 1/2 tsp shortening and melt to make a drizzle.