Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is from A&R, right down on Elvis Presley Blvd. in Memphis, Tn.! OK, if I can try it, YOU can too! It's really good! If you like spaghetti, and you like BBQ, you'll like it!
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 lb pork or 1⁄2 lb beef, cooked, chopped
- 1 lb spaghetti, hot, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- In the top of a double boiler set over boiling water, combine the spaghetti sauce, barbeque sauce,chilki powder, and brown sugar and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Add the chopped pork or beef to the sauce mixture, cover, and cook 30 minutes longer.
- Pour the mixture over the cooked spaghetti and serve. You can offer parmesan at the table, if you like.