Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from a Campbell's recipe to make it a little more waist friendly!
- cooking spray
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded a little to flatten
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water (or broth or low fat milk)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken and cook until browned. Set chicken aside.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, water, paprika, pepper and garlic powder to the skillet. Heat to a boil.
- Stir in the cooked rice and broccoli. Top with the chicken. Season the chicken with some more paprika and pepper. Cover and cook over low heat about 5-7 minutes, until heated through. Good served with a nice salad and some rolls. Enjoy!
This was delicious! I used the brown and wild rice/ Rice a Roni. I think I could use cauliflower
flowerets with it the next time. Thanks for posting!
Winner winner, chicken dinner! I really enjoyed this - simple to put together and creamy good! I doubled the recipe, so I added 1 can cream of chicken and 1 can cream of mushroom. Also, I had left-over white rice so I used that instead of the brown rice. My picture didn't turn out the greatest, but the flavor was top notch! Made for Newest Tag Game.