1/1 Photo of A Quick Chicken and Rice Meal for Busy Nights!
Adapted from a Campbell's recipe to make it a little more waist friendly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded a little to flatten
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups water (or broth or low fat milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1Spray skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken and cook until browned. Set chicken aside.
- 2Add the cream of chicken soup, water, paprika, pepper and garlic powder to the skillet. Heat to a boil.
- 3Stir in the cooked rice and broccoli. Top with the chicken. Season the chicken with some more paprika and pepper. Cover and cook over low heat about 5-7 minutes, until heated through. Good served with a nice salad and some rolls. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Quick Chicken and Rice Meal for Busy Nights!
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 104.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of chicken soup