Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Basic green salad with a sweet mayonnaise dressing. Guessing on the measurements as I just add what I think will work. I use a shallow Teak wood salad bowl that is only about 2 inches high so all the small ingredients don't fall to the bottom and get lost like they would in a deep bowl. Using a shallow dish, you can make a real pretty display. If you're not a radish fan, you'd be surprised how good they are with this dressing.
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces and chilled
- 1 cup green leaf lettuce, torn into bite size pieces and chilled
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese or 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄4 cup bacon piece
- 1⁄4 cup candied pecan pieces (candied almonds would be good also)
- 1⁄4 cup radish, cut up into small pieces
- 1 apple, cut into slices to lay in a circle after you have mixed the other ingredients
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (more or less to your liking)
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk (more or less for desired consistency)
- Mix all the ingredients down to the mayonnaise in your salad bowl. I don't put the dressing on the salad, just on the side so you can add however much you want. Mix the dressing ingredients and chill to blend.