Recipe by MJNace
I have been searching for a pork marinade that is not too lemony for my husband but not too sweet for myself. I finally found it...enjoy!
- 1 lb pork
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey or 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 dashes hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim all visible fat off of pork.
- Combine all ingredients except the pork in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until honey/maple syrup is dissolved.
- Put pork into a gallon plastic freezer bag and pour marinade over top.
- Seal the bag and shake to make sure you coat your pork pieces.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours turning once an hour -- best if left overnight.