I have been searching for a pork marinade that is not too lemony for my husband but not too sweet for myself. I finally found it...enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim all visible fat off of pork.
- 2Combine all ingredients except the pork in a mixing bowl.
- 3Stir until honey/maple syrup is dissolved.
- 4Put pork into a gallon plastic freezer bag and pour marinade over top.
- 5Seal the bag and shake to make sure you coat your pork pieces.
- 6Marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours turning once an hour -- best if left overnight.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A+ Pork Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.2
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 194.9 mg
- Sodium 1899.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 70.2 g