Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Got this from my son
- Add the ingredients in a bottle.
- Seal the lid tightly and store in a dark,cool place for 3 to 5 days.
- Gently shake the mixture now and then and check how the flavor is developing.
- The longer you leave it the stronger it will get.
- When you are done,strain the liquid.
- into the original bottle and store in the freezer.
- Ready to drink.
I previously tried apple/cinnamon infused vodka. supposedly can leave in the jar for a few days. But after just a couple hours, the apples were brown and rotten looking and the vodka was cloudy. How do I keep the fruit from going bad? I have made a blueberry/vanilla favored batch that is incredible (I added simple syrup after straining the brlueberries to smooth out the flavor). I am now working on making a LARGE batch of the stuff.
This turned out pretty good. Took on a pretty peach color. I only made a 1/3 of the recipe as a trial. Next time I will make a full batch. I also let it sit for a solid week before trying it this evening. Thanks for the recipe. I made this for Bevy tag Nov 08.
I was looking forward to making my own liquor! And this was a great choice! Peaches are one of my favorite fruit flavors and it goes GREAT with vodka! I stored it for 5 days before straining it and the taste was so good! Give my props to your son for a fun and tasty new vodka that i'll be making from now on! I think I may even make it for friends as bday gifts! ;) great great great recipe! made for bevy tag!