Recipe by NoraMarie
Got this from my son
Top Review by daniel.callahan2009
I previously tried apple/cinnamon infused vodka. supposedly can leave in the jar for a few days. But after just a couple hours, the apples were brown and rotten looking and the vodka was cloudy. How do I keep the fruit from going bad? I have made a blueberry/vanilla favored batch that is incredible (I added simple syrup after straining the brlueberries to smooth out the flavor). I am now working on making a LARGE batch of the stuff.
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the ingredients in a bottle.
- Seal the lid tightly and store in a dark,cool place for 3 to 5 days.
- Gently shake the mixture now and then and check how the flavor is developing.
- The longer you leave it the stronger it will get.
- When you are done,strain the liquid.
- into the original bottle and store in the freezer.
- Ready to drink.