1/4 Photos of A Peach Infused Vodka
Got this from my son
My Private Note
- 1Add the ingredients in a bottle.
- 2Seal the lid tightly and store in a dark,cool place for 3 to 5 days.
- 3Gently shake the mixture now and then and check how the flavor is developing.
- 4The longer you leave it the stronger it will get.
- 5When you are done,strain the liquid.
- 6into the original bottle and store in the freezer.
- 7Ready to drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Peach Infused Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (1501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2542.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g