Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the Food column by Anjali Vellody of the Weekend magazine. This is one of my favourites in winter months:) The number of servings is a guesstimate.
- 125 g almonds
- 125 g peeled pistachios
- 125 g cashews
- 1 1⁄2 g saffron
- 10 green cardamoms, without skin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 mace blades
- hot milk
- Grind everything to a powder.
- Mix well.
- Store in a dry airtight container.
- Add 1 teaspoons of this masala to a glass of hot milk.
- Stir well.
- Make as much of it as you want for friends and family!
- Enjoy your winters with the warmth of love!