Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Now this is a nudge.
- 3⁄4 ounce Creme de Cacao, dark
- 3⁄4 ounce coffee liqueur, Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur, Frangelica
- 1⁄2 ounce brandy
- 8 ounces coffee, dark, hot, strong
- 3 ounces vanilla ice cream, scoope
- 1 1⁄2 ounces whipped cream
- 2 chocolate-covered coffee beans, candied, ground
- Put the scoope of ice cream in the bottom of a tall mug.
- Pour the Creme de Cacao, Kahlua, Brandy and Frangelica over the ice cream.
- Slowly pour in the coffee, add the whipped cream and sprinkle the ground coffee beans on top.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy.
What a delicious coffee! It makes a great "dessert" for after dinner. Loved the combination of flavors and I will make this again.
This is very good. I tried it with caramel ice cream (way too sweet) So I'm sure with vanilla ice cream, it's even better. It was tasty a lot. And very potent. A very good coffee :P Thanks Baby Kato :) Made for Market tag.