Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Romantic Summer Drink
- 1⁄4 cup cranberries
- 4 orange sections, peels off
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- In a cocktail shaker, mash cranberries and orange segment, with syrup.
- Fill shaker with ice. Add vodka and Grand Marnier.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice and cranberry.
I love the bits of orange and cranberries that float in the drink (I really mashed hard). Good cocktail on a hot summer night. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.