Recipe by Blonddee
Can't make up your mind whether you like sweet potatoes or white potatoes? Combine them.
- 1 large sweet potatoes (1 1/2 lbs) or 1 large yam (1 1/2 lbs)
- 2 lbs white potatoes, peeled and quartered (OK to mix Yukon gold and red potatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut potatoes, cover with water.
- Bring to boil and cook 10-12 minutes. Until just soft.
- Add I can't believe, half-and-half, salt and pepper and mash until well blended and lump free.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix well.
- For ease of preparation, prepared ahead of time, placed in a covered casserole dish, and cooked for 1 hour at 350°F -- along with Turkey, for less work on Thanksgiving Day. Remove cover for last 10 minutes.
- Can be frozen.