Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Not scrambled, but inclues vegetables!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
- 4 tomatoes (ROMA, halved)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place spinach in the bottom of four lightly greased ramekins. Break egg over the top if the spinach. Sprinkle each egg with chopped chives.
- Place roma tomatoes on a tray and drizzle lightly with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place in oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Place egg ramekins in frying pan, with tight fitting lid. Pour boiling water into frying pan to come half way up the sides. Cook for approximately 12 minutes, or until egg yolk is cooked to you're liking.
- Serve eggs immediately with roma tomatoes.