1/6 Photos of A Lulu of a Wrap!
Filled with a unique and spicy filling of chopped vegetables, Cheddar cheese, and seasonings. The filling was invented by Lulu, or Uncle Lawrence, and put in the cookbook Wraps, by a family member. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato, seeds discarded
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, seeds and ribs discarded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- sea salt
- 2 flour tortillas (10-inch-11-inch)
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout (or sprouts of choice)
- 1Combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, shery, chili powder, and cayenne if using, in a medium bowl.
- 2Add the cheese, tomato, bell pepper, and onion. Stir until well incorported. Season to taste with sea salt.
- 3Divide the cheese mixture evenly among the tortillas, top with the sprouts, and wrap.
- 4Enjoy right away.
- 5How to wrap:.
- 6If tortilla is stiff, warm slightly(about 15 seconds) to make more flexible. Fold the right and left edges of the tortilla over the filling, toward the center. Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla toward the center and gently roll until the tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Lulu of a Wrap!
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.5
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 867.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 18.6 g