Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use any meat you want. This is a nice basic recipe. Garnish as you please: mango, peach, orange, grapes...use your imagination.
- In skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter and brown your chosen meat on both sides.
- Remove and set aside.Melt remaining butter in skillet; add onion and cook until softened. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Mix together cornstarch and orange juice; stir into skillet along with stock, liqueur and orange rind. Bring to boil, stirring, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return chops to skillet; reduce heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes or finish in broiler.
- Top with sliced orange and your chosen garnish.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes, basting occasionally with sauce.