Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Moist and yummy
Make and share this A Little More Than a Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 236.59 ml mashed banana
- 78.07 ml oil
- 59.14 ml milk
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 1.62 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59-709.77 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix eggs, oil, milk and bananas until well blended.
- Add flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt until well mixed - do not over stir.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan or line with waxed paper.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamom - sprinkle over top of loaf - do not mix inches.
- Bake for approx 60 minutes ot until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for ten minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack till completely cooled.
- Store in an air tight container.