1/1 Photo of A Little Less Evil Dirt Cake
I substitute lower-calorie items. You may opt to use splenda instead of powdered sugar, but I won't vouch for it. I despise the texture and aftertaste of splenda.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind the Oreos in a food processor or put them in a ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to mash them up into a dirty powder.
- 2Cream softened butter and neufchatel cheese with confectioner's sugar.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine the pudding mixes and milk, slowly fold in thawed Cool Whip.
- 4Combine the creamed cheese and pudding bowls.
- 5Line the bottom of a clean, unused flowerpot with foil.
- 6Pour in 1/3 of the pudding mixture.
- 7Pour in 1/3 of the ground Oreos.
- 8Repeat and finish with layer of Oreos.
- 9Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Garnish with a bunch of plastic flowers (clean the plastic stem first).
- 10Enjoy! It's still not a diet food, but it's a little less fatty/sugary.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Little Less Evil Dirt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 159.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat oreo cookies
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix