Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Old family recipe makes a really great side dish - make a lot, it's even better the next day!
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 bottle low calorie catalina salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy!
Didn't care for this. The Catalina dressing with pasta just didn't taste good to us and was too hot with pepper.