1/1 Photo of A Little Bit Spicy Deviled Eggs!
These deviled eggs are just a little bit spicy! Add your favorite hot sauce(chipotle is really good) and enjoy! Adapted from The Deviled Egg Gourmet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (or salad dressing)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped very fine
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped fine, to garnish
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika, to garnish
- chili powder (optional, to garnish)
- 1Remove the egg yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork.
- 2Add mayonnaise, mustard, 1 tsp of the chives, hot sauce, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- 3Fill the empty egg white shells with the mixture and sprinkle lightly with chives then the paprika. Sprinkle over a little chili powder, if desired.
- 4Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Little Bit Spicy Deviled Eggs!
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 189.0 mg
- Sodium 651.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g