Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A smaller-sized apple crisp. Easy and delicious.
- 4 cups sliced cooking apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Place apple slices in greased shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine dry ingredients and butter.
- Mix until crumbly and sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until apples are tender (mine took 45 min.).
I made this and thought it was tasty.
This didn't really work out for me. The topping didn't get crumbly for me when I added the melted butter so I added about another 1/3rd cup of flour to get that struesel type topping. IMO, this recipe would be much better if the apples were sweetened with sugar.