1 hr 15 mins
This is one of our family favorite recipes, We could eat it twice a week!
My Private Note
9x13 ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger and drain.
- 2Add taco seasoning, prepare as on back of package. Add refried beans.
- 3Mix Mushroom soup with sour cream.
- 4Spread 1/2 of this mixture over bottom of 9x13" casserole dish.
- 5Cut Flour tortillas in 1" squares with scissors. Place 1/2 of them on next in the baking dish, top with a layer of refried beans and ground meat. Put the rest of the flour tortillas on top and cover with remaining cream mixture. .
- 6Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Garnish with green onions and tomatoes.
- 8Serve picante sauce or salsa and Tortilla chips on side.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Lighter Wet Burrito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 447.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup