Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Not your Regular Brownie. These have a kiss in then. They are easy to make and I can say everyone should enjoy them.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 32 hershey milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, toss together flour and nuts and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and butter stirring over very low heat until chips are melted and smooth.
- (Mixture will be stiff.) Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla to chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Add chocolate mixture to flour and mix well.
- Shape 1 tablespoon of dough around each candy kiss, covering it completely.
- Shape into a ball and place 1 inch apart on un-greased cookie sheet.
- For chocolate topping: Melt 2 oz of chocolate chips in a small saucepan with 1-teaspoon vegetable oil and stir until smooth.
- Dip just the top of the treat in the melted chocolate and set on rack to cool and firm chocolate.
A great recipe and a delight to all who bite into one. Everyone at the Super Bowl party loved these! I followed the recipe as written. The problem I did encounter was that there is no temperature or baking time included in the directions. The wonderful Zaarians who came to my rescue suggested 350°F for 8 minutes (actually took 8-10) and that is what I did. I have to deduct stars for this critical missing information. I did yield 47 brownies and needed to make double the glaze for all of them.