1/1 Photo of A Kick in the Asparagus
3 hrs 6 mins
I got this off another site, not sure where. I love grilled asparagus. You should try it. I included marinating time in the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything except asparagus and set aside.
- 2Cut one inch off the bottom of the asparagus, or trim with a veggie peeler.
- 3In a shallow 9 inch casserole dish, place the asparagus in the dish and cover with the above marinade.
- 4Let sit one to three hours.
- 5Prepare the grill for the direct heat method.
- 6Grill the asparagus using a medium-hot temperature and baste with the marinade frequently.
- 7Grill for no more than six minutes.
- 8Mushy Asparagus is ICKKKYYY.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Kick in the Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.0
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 706.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g