Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Any Goddess would enjoy this delicious concoction with a double-whammy of Jamaica in it - Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee and Tia Maria! Created for ZWT9.
- 1 scoop premium vanilla ice cream
- 1 fluid ounce freshly-brewed triple-strength blue mountain coffee or 1 fluid ounce espresso
- 1 teaspoon Tia Maria (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Put the scoop of ice cream in a pretty glass, bowl or coffee cup.
- Combine the hot coffee or espresso with the Tia Maria and sugar and pour over ice cream.
- Serve immediately, savouring the melting ice cream mingling with the delicious coffee.
- (this could really be made with any premium-blend, VERY strong, brewed coffee).
I used some homemade vanilla bean ice cream, and premium coffee. The ice cream was sweet enough that I skipped the sugar. Oh, yum! A great dessert for any coffee lover on a warm evening!
Oooh, yummy! I subbed homemade whole milk frozen yogurt, dark roasted Sumatra coffee beans from a local coffee company and Cruzan spiced rum for Tia Maria. Rich coffee with smooth and creamy dairy! Can't beat that! Didn't share. ;) Made for ZWT/Express Weekend #2.
I used decaf espresso, and I also made 2, and DH didn't get his! Wonderful coffee, creamy, smooth and ohh so yummy!Thanks evelyn, wonderful recipe.