Recipe by dojemi
I found this recipe on the web. It's a treat kids of all ages enjoy. Bag sizes for ingredients don't matter......enjoy any leftovers. : ) Makes a great 'teachers gift'.
Top Review by amy_d_mick
These are fun and easy I couldn't fine hugs so I bought caremel, peanutbutter, and mint kisses. The caramel was not a good idea. The caramel oozed out all over and the mint didn't melt very well The peanutbutter did work really well though.
- 1 bag round pretzel (the hug)
- 1 bag Hershey chocolate kiss (the kiss)
- 1 bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet or microwaveable dish.
- Pur one unwrapped kiss in the middle of each pretzel.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 4 minutes (or microwave for 20 seconds) to soften (almost melt) the kisses.
- Remove from the oven and immediately push an M& M down on the top of the kiss to flatten it.
- Let cool.