1/1 Photo of A Honey of an Oatmeal Cookies
A variation of a couple of recipes with some additions. Makes a soft and chewy cookie. Enjoy, my family did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, and salt then set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl cream butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, and honey until well blended.
- 4At low speed, slowly add flour mixture.
- 5Add oats and dried fruit, mix until well incorporated.
- 6Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto greased or parchment papered cookie sheet 2" apart.
- 7Bake 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Honey of an Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 256.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g