Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Unusual? YES! This is an amazingly good tropical fruit salad... and don't omit the avocado because it is GREAT with the sweet citrusy honey lime dressing, and against a bite of tangy kiwi you just won't believe your taste buds!
Honey Lime Dressing
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 papaya, seeded peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Prepare honey lime dressing by combining first four ingredients in a bowl and blending until smooth.
- Mix prepared fruit together in serving bowl; pour honey lime dressing over top.
- Sprinkle with coconut and serve.
This is a good fruit salad but it made a little too much dressing for the amount of fruit. Thanks for sharing.