Growing up in Kearney, Missouri in the '60s & '70s the only place in town that had a true soda fountain was Matthew's Drug Store. On very special occasions we were allowed to order a Homemade. Gently warm the toppings for the best results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In tall sundae glass start with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- 2Place 1 scoop vanilla ice cream and drizzle liberally with chocolate syrup.
- 3Place 1 scoop chocolate ice cream next and add generous scoop of marshmallow creme.
- 4Sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons finely chopped assorted nuts (cashews, pecans, walnuts and peanuts).
- 5Garnish with canned whipped cream around the edge only.
- 6*For best results, gently warm the chocolate syrup and marshmallow creme before placing in sundae.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Homemade ( Sundae )
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate ice cream