Growing up in Kearney, Missouri in the '60s & '70s the only place in town that had a true soda fountain was Matthew's Drug Store. On very special occasions we were allowed to order a Homemade. Gently warm the toppings for the best results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In tall sundae glass start with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- 2Place 1 scoop vanilla ice cream and drizzle liberally with chocolate syrup.
- 3Place 1 scoop chocolate ice cream next and add generous scoop of marshmallow creme.
- 4Sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons finely chopped assorted nuts (cashews, pecans, walnuts and peanuts).
- 5Garnish with canned whipped cream around the edge only.
- 6*For best results, gently warm the chocolate syrup and marshmallow creme before placing in sundae.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Homemade ( Sundae )
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate ice cream