Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from The Weekend magazine, Q & A Trouble Shooter column by Rima Soni. I've seen alot of young men (especially in today's stress filled world) suffer from hair loss and grow bald at a very early young age. It's sad. I've lost alot of my lovely long tresses too due to a hormonal imbalance,(Thanks to God, I still have a healthy crop on my head!) and, I don't want anyone else to suffer as long as I live. This recipe might just work for you. Goodluck!
- 1 teaspoon ground fenugreek
- 1 teaspoon curry, leaf paste
- 1 pinch black pepper
- coconut oil, just enough to mix everything together
- To start off, if you do not get fenugreek powder readymade where you live, you can prepare it at home in your mixer, by putting in some fenugreek (known as"methi" in Hindi) seeds in your mixer bowl, covering it, and process it until you obtain the powder and then use it in this recipe as follows in the lines to come.
- Likewise, curry leaf paste can be prepared at home if not available readymade.
- What I would do is to wash a few curry leaves under running tap water and then put it in a mixer bowl, add a little water, cover, and process it to obtain the paste.
- Whole black peppercorns can also be powdered in the mixer in the same way as mentioned above (for the fenugreek seeds) to obtain black pepper powder.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Rub this gently into your scalp everyday.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash off using a mild shampoo.
- Alongwith this treatment, if you exercised regularly, it would help to stimulate scalp circulation.