Prep 2 mins
Cook 25 mins
A smooth, creamy dessert with the flavors of banana's foster. It is not a real bread pudding, but it has a similar consistency and it is much healthier! If you make it with the healthier ingredients that i put in parentheses there will be way less calories than in a normal bread pudding dessert!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the crusts off the bread and break up the bread into pieces (Or keep the slices together and line the ramekin with them).
- Soak the bread pieces in the egg nog until saturated.
- Peel and mash the bananas.
- Add to the bananas the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and soaked bread pieces (only if broken up; if still whole they should be lining the ramekin).
- Pour into two small ramekins and bake for 25 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven drizzle with a caramel sauce or some pecans (if desired).