1/1 Photo of A Healthier Banana's Foster Pseudo Bread Pudding
A smooth, creamy dessert with the flavors of banana's foster. It is not a real bread pudding, but it has a similar consistency and it is much healthier! If you make it with the healthier ingredients that i put in parentheses there will be way less calories than in a normal bread pudding dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut the crusts off the bread and break up the bread into pieces (Or keep the slices together and line the ramekin with them).
- 3Soak the bread pieces in the egg nog until saturated.
- 4Peel and mash the bananas.
- 5Add to the bananas the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and soaked bread pieces (only if broken up; if still whole they should be lining the ramekin).
- 6Pour into two small ramekins and bake for 25 minutes.
- 7Once removed from the oven drizzle with a caramel sauce or some pecans (if desired).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Healthier Banana's Foster Pseudo Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: