1/5 Photos of A Grilled Roasted Turkey & Provolone Sandwich
Baby Kato's Note:
What a lovely surprise this sandwich is. Not only does it taste great, it is really quick and easy to make. Make sure to use the chutney it adds a nice depth to the overall flavor of the sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bread, Italian, thick
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (or miracle whip)
- 1 tomato, cut into four thin slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground black
- 1 tablespoon basil, thinly sliced fresh
- 3 slices turkey, oven roasted
- 2 slices cheese, provolone
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon butter, frying
- 1Spread the mayonnaise on the two slices of bread.
- 2Add the tomato slices and sprinkle with salt and ground pepper.
- 3Next add the sliced basil over the tomato.
- 4Now add the turkey slices.
- 5Add the mango chutney to one of the slices of cheese, then top with the other slice.
- 6Lastly you will add the cheese slices over top of the turkey meat.
- 7Top with your remaining slice of bread and lightly butter, both sides.
- 8Place in a medium low pan and fry until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Grilled Roasted Turkey & Provolone Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 749.6
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 2251.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: