Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the May issue of the Femina magazine.
- 5 tablespoons mustard powder (to stimulate blood circulation and keep the feet warm and relaxed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, to refresh feet
- 1 liter warm water
- 5 drops eucalyptus oil (to relieve aches and pains)
- 7 drops lemon extract (it is anti-bacterial or anti-fungal)
- Combine everything in a large flat tub.
- Put your feet inside it.
- Enjoy a 15 minute soak.
- After the soak, it's a good time to exfoliate the dead skin on the soles of the feet and trim the nails.
- This done, you can put your feet up.