Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fruity drink that was invented by a friend of mine and i should give him credit for it. He introduced it to me, so here's to you Bobby!
- 2 ounces Absolut citron vodka
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 ounces peach schnapps
- 1 dash orange juice
- 1 dash pineapple juice
- sour mix
- Pour alcohol first, then add the juice.
- A little sour mix is needed, but not enough to overpower the juice.
- Shake before serving, and make sure there isn't too much ice in the drink.
I don't like pineapple juice -- in any way shape or form -- so I doubled the OJ. Still good. It was indeed fuzzy.