Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
What do you do when you want Fried Rice but you have no rice ? Do what I did, use Ramen Noodles.Since all I had was the chicken flavored noodles I used those, but use whatever you happen to have on hand. And the same goes for the veggies and meat, use what's on hand.whatever you decided to scramble the egg in is up to you. I want to thank Chef#95217 for coming up with the name.Submitted to " ZAAR " on March 11th,2010.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, any flavor
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup chopped cooked chicken (or any cooked meat )
- 1⁄2 cup leftover cooked vegetables (use whatever is on hand )
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, start water to boil.
- As water is boiling, crush noodles in package.
- Pour noodles into boiling water,add veggies and cook for 3 to 5 minutes ( Don't do like I did and drop the seasoning packet in the water :) ).
- Drain noodles well, add seasoning packet and mix throughly.
- While noodle/ veggie mixture is cooling, scramble egg until no white remains.
- After egg is done, chop into small pieces and mix with noodles.